The Remove from Cadence button allows managers to bulk remove Cadence Members from their Cadences in the Cadence Member List View.
Note: The Remove from Cadence button is available for users on Conquer Package 14.12 or above. Previous version do not have this button.
Confirm that your package has the Remove from Cadence button
- From the Salesforce Setup menu, navigate to Setup > Object Manager.
- Find the Cadence Member object.
- In the side navigation, click on Buttons, Links, and Actions.
- You should see that the Remove from Cadence button is available in your package.
Adding the Custom List Button to the Search layout
- From the side navigation, click on Search Layouts for Salesforce Classic.
- Find the List View Search Layout. Click on the arrow icon on the right hand side and click Edit.
- Scroll down to the Custom Button section. You’ll see Remove from Cadence under Available Buttons. Click on Remove from Cadence and then click on the Add arrow button to add it to Selected Buttons.
- Find the section for Custom Buttons, then add the Remove from Cadence button to the Selected Buttons column.
- When done, click Save.
The Remove from Cadence button is now available in the Cadence Member List View. Refer to Bulk Remove Multiple Cadence Members to learn more about removing cadence members from the list view.