Here you can install the Conquer package into your Salesforce org so you can enable Conquer Cadence for your organization.
Package links will be provided by the Conquer team.
Note: Before installing the Conquer Managed Package, the Denali Managed Package MUST be installed before proceeding with the Conquer package installation.
- Click on the Conquer package link provided by the Conquer team. This will open a Salesforce login screen. Log in with the org credentials that you wish to install this package into.
- Once logged in, you will be presented with the Package Install screen. Verify that the URL on the package install screen is pointing to the correct Salesforce Org.
- You will be prompted to enter a password. Enter the password that was provided to you by the Conquer team.
- Select one of the following options:
- Install for Admins Only - If you’re unsure who will be using Conquer, we recommend installing for Admins only. If this option is selected, note that there is additional work to make sure all permission sets are set up properly.
- Install for All Users - This option is the easiest and quickest way for orgs that have lots of users to limit the amount of set up work.
- Install for Specific Profiles
View the Salesforce documentation for more information on installation for these specific user types.
Note: If you’re still unsure which option to choose for your install, consult with your Conquer Customer Success Manager.
- Click the checkbox to acknowledge that you’re installing a Non-Salesforce Application that is not authorized for distribution as part of Salesforce’s AppExchange Partner Program.
- Click Install. You will be prompted to Approve Third-Party Access. Click the checkbox to grant access, then click Continue.
- If you get a notification that says the install may take a while, click Done and wait for the package installation confirmation email.
- Once the installation is complete, navigate to Set up > Apps > Packaging > Installed Packages to confirm that the package has been installed.