The 'Conquer Cadence Admin' and 'Conquer Cadence User' permission sets allow managers to appropriately permit users to certain functionalities of the Conquer Cadence App.
From the Salesforce Setup menu, navigate to Setup > Users > Permission Sets. There are 2 Permission Sets that you can assign Conquer Cadence to:
Conquer Cadence Admin
Assign the Conquer Cadence Admin Permission Set to any User(s) that should have administrative privileges to the Conquer Cadence App including creating new Cadences. This Permission Set gives full permissions to all Conquer custom components.
Conquer Cadence User
Assign the Conquer Cadence User Permission Set to any User(s) that should be able to access but not administer the Conquer Cadence App. End users cannot be the owners of a Cadence Object. This Permission Set gives full permissions to all Conquer custom components.
Assigning users to Permission Sets
- To assign a user to a Permission Set, click on the Permission Set you want to start assigning to.
- Once you’ve selected a Permission Set, click on Manage Assignments.
- To add users to this Permission Set, click on Add Assignments.
- Select the users you want to assign to this Permission Set and click Assign.
- Your user(s) are now assigned to the Permission Set.
Note: For general help with Permission Set assignments, please use the official Salesforce documentation.