Adding the Cadence Activity Tab to both Salesforce lists and objects allows managers and users to track activity on Cadence Members and Touchpoints within a cadence.
Add Cadence Members and Touchpoints to Related Lists
- From the Salesforce Setup menu, navigate to Set up > Object Manager.
- Find the Object that you want to add Related Lists to. This can be added to Lead, Account, Contact, or Opportunity.
- Click on Page Layouts and click into the page layout that is being used.
- Click on Related Lists.
- Drag and drop Cadence Members and Touchpoints onto the Related Lists section.
- Click Save.
Add Cadence Activity to a Salesforce Object Page Layout
- Navigate to a Salesforce Object (Lead/Account/Contact/Opp page where you want to add Cadence Activity to. The Object type should be the same Object type that was configured in the steps above.
- From the Salesforce Setup Cog icon, click on Edit Page. You will be navigated to the Lightning App Builder.
- Within the lightning page, add a Tab component. If you already have tabs, click directly on the Tabs in the page.
- Click Add Tab and then click on the tab that was just created.
- From the dropdown menu, choose Custom. Type in Cadence Activity in the Custom Label field.
- Click Done.
- Verify that you can see the new tab on the page layout. If it looks good, click Save.