Adding the Conquer Text component adds Conquer Text to a Salesforce object of choice. Conquer Text can be added to any Lead, Account, Contact, or Opportunity page layout.
- Navigate to a Salesforce object page (Lead/Account/Contact/Opportunity) that you want to add Conquer Text to.
- From the Salesforce Setup Cog icon, click on Edit Page. You will be navigated to the Lightning App Builder.
- In the Components list, navigate to the Standard category and find Visualforce. Drag Visualforce onto the canvas.
- Navigate to the side panel on the right hand side of the page. In the Label field, type in Conquer Text. In the Visualforce Page Name field, select Lead SMS Conversation.
- Set the height to 450.
- Click Save.
- The Conquer Text component should now appear on your Salesforce object page.