The Queues Dashboard is a queues management tool for tracking the inbound statuses of inbound queues, along with the agent groups associated with those queues. Use the Queues Dashboard to view an agent’s position in a queue, idle time, offer availability, inbound ready state, connection status, and strike count. In addition, the Queues Dashboard can be used to promote an agent up or down in the queue.
To view queues in the Queues Dashboard, be sure to have your Inbound DIDs set up in DS Management. See the guide for setting up Inbound DIDs.
Note: if you are using the new Call Flows feature, currently in beta, Queues are managed in the Conquer Voice Workspace.
To view agent groups in a queue, select a queue by clicking on the arrow icon at the far left side of the queue name. This will expand the queue and you will see the agent groups of that queue. All queues will have a Primary Group. If failover groups have been set up for the queue, you will also see the Primary Failover, Secondary Failover, and Tertiary Failover Groups of that queue.
To see the agents in an agent group, select an agent group by clicking on the arrow icon at the far left side of the agent group name. This will expand the chosen agent group and display all agents in that particular group.
The agent group table contains the following columns:
- Absolute Position - The position the agent holds in the entire queue
- Effective Position - The agent’s position in relation to other agent statuses in the queue. This position will fluctuate up and down based on the number of agents in front of them becoming available or unavailable, being promoted or demoted, etc.
- Agent Name - The name of the agent
- Agent State - Displays the current call state of an agent (Idle, Wrap Up, Ringing, Monitoring, On Call, Inbound-Locked, Offline)
- Idle Time - The amount of time an agent has been idle
- Offer Availability - Displays if an agent is available or unavailable to receive an inbound offer
- Inbound Ready - Displays if an agent has the Inbound Ready switch enabled or disabled
- Connection Status - Displays if an agent has a connection to Conquer Voice. To be connected, the agent has to have an active window in their CRM with Conquer Voice open and has an active network connection. An agent will be disconnected if they go to another place in their CRM without Conquer Voice active or they don’t have an active network connection.
- Agent Paused - Displays if an agent has a paused queue or an active queue (only applicable to customers who have the Agent Paused feature enabled)
- Agent A Leg - Displays if an agent is connected or disconnected to the telephony leg
- Strike Count - Displays the number of strikes an agent has accrued
Promoting an Agent
To promote an agent in a queue, click on the arrow icon on the far left side of the agent row. This will present a dialog window where the agent’s Effective Position can be modified. An agent can be promoted up or down by typing in a new position number or by using the up/down arrows. Once a new position number has been entered, click Save to change the agent’s position number. As stated in the dialog window, position changes may not display immediately and there may be up to a minute delay to see the position change.
Filtering the Queues Dashboard gives you the ability to see agents based on specified filter criteria. To view the filter options, click on the Filter button at the top right side of the Queues Dashboard page. The filter dropdown will display all available filters:
- Offer Availability
- Inbound Ready
- Agent Paused
- Connection Status
- Agent A Leg
- Hide Duplicate Agents
Once the filters are applied, the Queues Dashboard will display agents based on the specified filter criteria. To deselect any filters applied, uncheck the individual checkboxes or click on the Clear All link to clear all selected filters.
Search the Queues Dashboard by searching for an agent group name or an Inbound DID number. To start searching, go to the search bar at the top of the Queues Dashboard page and enter an agent group name or Inbound DID number to search for. The right side of the search dropdown will display the suggested agent group names or Inbound DID numbers based on the search query entered. The left side of the search dropdown will display the queue groups that the agent group or Inbound DID numbers are a part of.
To select an agent group or Inbound DID, click on an agent group name or Inbound DID number listed on the right side of the search dropdown. This will filter the table by the queues in which the agent group or Inbound DID number selected is a part of.
Additionally, select multiple search filters by searching for another agent group name or Inbound DID number. All search filters will display below the search bar. The Queues Dashboard will continue filtering as more search filters are added. Remove a search filter by clicking on the x icon to the right of each search filter tag. To remove all search filters, click the Clear All link at the far right side of the page.
For more insight and a demo, take a look at our “Queue Dashboards: Cure Your Inbound Curiosity” webinar.