Note: This section shows all inbound lines associated with your CRM's org. It will only appear if you’ve been configured for Inbound.
This is the main tab of the Inbound DID section. It displays all settings for each inbound line provisioned for your company.
Note: Please note that any voicemails left by callers on a given inbound number will always be sent to the email address in the "Email" field, even if the user or users assigned to that number are no longer active. If a user with an assigned inbound line leaves your company and there isn't an immediate need to re-assign the line to another user, we recommend changing the email address associated with that line to that of an active user or group of users so that voicemails left for that number can be retrieved. If no email address is populated in the "Email" field, the caller will not be prompted to leave a voicemail because there is nowhere for their message to go.
- DNIS: the inbound line that prospects will dial to reach you through Conquer Voice;
- Agent Timeout: the amount of time a caller will present to each agent before moving to the next available agent;
- Hold Timeout: the amount of time a caller can spend on hold before being sent to Rollover Mode;
- Rollover Mode: what happens after the Hold Timeout expires;
- Email: voicemail messages left by callers are sent to this email address;
- Name: the name of the inbound line.
- Options: set the inbound greeting, the voicemail greeting, and whether agents receive an audible ring when a caller is presented to them;
- Agent Group: assign an agent group to the inbound line;
- Failover Groups: assign agents or groups for the call to be passed to if all agents in the Agent Group are busy;
- Inbound Groups: adjust display settings including disposition group and banner;
- Delete: delete the inbound line. Don’t click this unless instructed to do so by a member of the Conquer Support Team or Implementation team.
Agent timeout is measured in seconds and assigned from the drop-down menu. Callers will serve to the agent with the greatest idle time first, then round robin to the next available agent if the first agent doesn’t answer the call before the designated time elapses.
Hold timeout is measured in seconds and assigned from the drop-down menu. This limits how long callers will wait on hold before being sent to Rollover.
This is what happens to a call if the caller hits the Hold Timeout limit without their call being answered. Currently, Voicemail is the only available option.
If a caller leaves a voicemail, the voicemail message is sent as an audio file attachment to this email address. Double click the email address to enter a new address, and press Enter to save.