Our Campaigns Management system allows admins to create and manage campaigns for seamless outbound calling. This article gives a general overview. To add create new campaign, see the documentation for Adding a New Campaign.
The Campaigns table displays the following columns:
- Name - The name of the campaign
- Total Records - Amount of records in the campaign based on the generated report
- Start Time - The start time of the campaign (local time associated with the prospect's area code)
- End Time - The end time of the campaign (local time associated with the prospect's area code)
Status - Status of the report generated for the campaign. The different statuses include:
- Processing - The report generation is currently in progress
- Good - The report was successfully generated
- Bad Config - The report columns do not match the campaign configuration
- Bad Report - The report generation has failed
- Invalid Object ID Detected - Some or all records do not have a valid Object ID
- Refreshes Paused - There are no agents assigned to the campaign
- Refresh In Progress - The Campaign is currently refreshing
Report Parsing Error - The Campaign encountered an error and needs to be manually refreshed
- Timed Out - CRM took too long to return data (more than 60 seconds)
- Last Updated - The date and time when the campaign was last updated
- View Source Report - Opens the Source Report from the CRM in another tab
- Refresh - Refreshes the campaign
- Edit - Edit the campaign settings
- Delete - Delete the campaign
Note: If a Campaign displays the "Refresh in Progress" status for more than 10 minutes, or the "Report Parsing Error" doesn't resolve after a manual refresh, the refresh may be stuck and will need to be reset. In this case, contact Support with the names of Campaigns stuck in this manner and they will reset them for you.
Campaigns search function requires all queries to be case-sensitive.
If the campaign you're looking for is named "Closed Won 2022" and you search "closed", the results will show no results found.
Searching "Closed" will show the correct results for all campaigns that have an exact match to the word "Closed" in their title.
Selecting the Export CSV option next to the Search Bar will download to your device a full spreadsheet of every campaign saved in the Campaign Manager in a .csv file.
The export will include the following details of each campaign: Name, Total Records, Start Time, End Time, Status and Last Updated.
Campaigns can be sorted in the table view to rearrange the display of records. To sort a column, click on the column name at the top of the table. Columns will be sorted by ascending or descending order.
Campaigns will have filtering functionality to further narrow down the display of campaigns. Rolling out soon, campaigns will have option to be filtered by Status including Good, Refresh Paused, Refreshes in Progress and Error. Additional filtering options may be available in your org.
Bulk editing provides the ability to edit multiple campaigns at once. This applies for campaigns that have already been created. To add a new campaign, see the documentation for Adding a New Campaign.
To use the bulk editing feature, select the campaigns to edit by clicking on the checkbox on the far-left side of each campaign. This will enable the Available Configuration Options at the top of the page.
Once campaigns are selected, choose the configuration option(s) to modify. You can select multiple configurable options at a time by clicking on the tabs of each option. Once configurations are selected, click Save to apply the changes. If there are different configurations set for different campaigns selected, the bulk editing feature overrides any other configurations that have been set previously in other campaigns.If you have any further questions, contact your Customer Success Manager or reach out to our Support team.