To add a new campaign, go to the Add Campaign button in the top right corner. The Add New Campaign modal will display the available configurations.
Campaigns are created from existing reports generated in your CRM (refer to the Admin Guide on Creating a Source Report). Once you have a source report, select it to create the campaign.
Note: Conquer Voice Campaigns support Salesforce "Formula Fields" which are created in Object Manager in the Salesforce Setup menu and exist on the object itself as a field. We do not support Salesforce "Row Level Formulas" that are built within the Salesforce Report Builder UI. In addition, source reports may not contain more than 500,000 records.
After selecting a report, map columns in the source report to campaign fields. The available fields contain the following:
- Object ID Field - The unique identifier that is used to look up the Object ID in the CRM.
- Phone Field(s) - The phone number field(s) used to look up calling numbers assigned to campaign records. (Up to 10 phone fields can be added to display in a campaign record.)
- Name Field(s) - The name field(s) used to look up the names of the records.
Once the fields are mapped, choose to enable or disable:
- Enable Skill Group Filtering - Records can be served to a specific Skill Group similar to the way that an inbound call can be routed. This feature must be enabled by Conquer Development by submitting a support request to our support team. Certain conditions must be met:
- The source report must include the corresponding field.
- Each record in the source report must have that field populated with exact matching data or else Campaign refresh will fail.
- Make Records Available Based on Zip Code must be enabled.
- Make Records Available Based On Zip Code - A dropdown will appear to select the zip code field if it is included in the source report. When the toggle is enabled, Calling Time time zones will be based on prospect's zip code. If not, time zones will be based on prospect's phone number.
- Record Owner Distribution - Allows agents to only be presented with records that they own.
- Record Owner ID Field - If Record Owner Distribution is enabled, the Record Owner ID Field should be mapped from the Source Report. This field identifies the owner of the record.
- Preserve Report Order - Sets a Campaign to follow the order of the source report, ignoring any other form of prioritization. Records that have been previously dispositioned will still be skipped until the Do Not Call (DNC) time associated with the previous disposition has expired, as with other Campaigns.
- Skip Recycle Time - If Preserve Report Order is enabled, the Skip Recycle time should be configured to apply Do Not Call (DNC) time to skipped records. This ensures that they are not presented in the Campaign during the specified recycle time after being skipped. This does not apply to records if they are included in another campaign.
Note: When a record is skipped in a Campaign with Preserve Report Order enabled, it will not be eligible to dial within the same Campaign until the Skip Recycle Time expires. Keep this in mind when setting the value.
- Refresh Interval - The Refresh Interval can be adjusted if the Campaign needs to refresh on a different interval than your Account Refresh Interval setting (see the DS Management Settings Guide to configure your Account Refresh Interval setting).
2. Assign Campaign
This screen is used to assign the campaign to individual Agents or Agent Groups.
3. Voice Settings
The Voice Settings consist of the options agents will see in Conquer Voice:
- Disposition Group - assign a predefined group of dispositions to the campaign. See the DS Management Settings guide to set up Disposition Groups.
- Include Un-dialable Numbers - Allows Campaigns to present records with invalid numbers. When an agent clicks the Dial button, they will be presented with a message stating that the phone number is not valid.
- Preview Auto - Sets a Campaign to automatically dial a presented record after the Prep Time has elapsed. Prep Time is measured in seconds and can range from 0 seconds to 120 seconds.
- Prep Time - Prep Time counts down in the background, including while pages are loading, so we recommend at least 5 seconds of Prep Time for Campaigns that utilize the Preview Auto feature.
4. Call Routing
Call Routing provides the ability to set the number that will display to the prospect (the caller-id), along with setting the callback routes for that Regional ID.
Choose a Display Number option:
- Default – displays the Agent’s Caller ID. If the agent has no Caller ID assigned, prospects will see the Account Caller ID.
- Caller ID – displays a chosen Caller ID number. More details in the Conquer Voice Caller ID and Return Number Guide
- Regional ID – displays a number within the area code of the prospect’s region. * This option can cause numbers to be flagged as spam.
If Regional ID is chosen, set one of the two call return routing options:
- Route Callbacks To the Agent Return Number - This will route the callback to the return number assigned to the agent.
- Campaign Return Number - Provides the option to add a Campaign Return Number (general number assigned to the campaign)
5. Calling Time
Setting the Calling Time will set the Start Time and End Time of the campaign. By default, the Start Time will be set at 8:00 AM and the End Time will be set at 6:00 PM. If the Start Time and End Time is not set on campaign creation, it will be created with the default time. The campaign times use the time zone of the prospect’s phone number.
Once you’ve configured all the settings for the campaign, click Create to add the new campaign to the campaigns list.