Inbound Status shows all inbound callers who are currently on hold. This section will only appear if your org is configured for Inbound.
The screen automatically refreshes every 3 seconds. To pause the refreshes, press the Pause button in the upper right hand corner.
- Queue Name: the queue the caller has dialed into;
- Dialed Number: the number the caller dialed;
- Caller Number: the caller’s number;
- Agent Group: the Agent Group the call is currently routing to;
- Current Agent: the name of the Agent the call is currently presented to;
- Call Start Time: the time the caller called in;
- Wait Time: the amount of time the caller has been on hold;