If emails are not sending from Conquer Cadence, there are a few things you can check to make sure everything is configured properly.
1. Make sure you have authenticated your email in the email component in Salesforce.
- There are times when you will need to re-authenticate your email. There are a number of situations that may prompt this need, including but not limited to:
- Receives a new laptop/computer
- Has been inactive for a period of time
- Has changed their name/email address
- Has updated their password
- Employer/Company has changed the IT Security Policy
2. Once you have made sure that your email is authenticated, try to send a manual email.
3. If sending the manual email works, unenroll and re-enroll the records.
4. If the emails are still not being sent, contact Conquer support.