Email templates allow you to use predefined content when sending email through Conquer Email for enhanced personalization while maintaining consistent messaging.
- If you are sending an email inside a cadence, you may have an email touchpoint that already has a template assigned to it. You will notice this if you proceed with performing the email touchpoint, and a template automatically populates inside the email component. You can go to step 5.
- If you do not see an email template automatically populating, that means there is no template assigned to this email touchpoint. Proceed with the steps below to select an email template.
- From the Conquer Email component, navigate to the templates dropdown. You will see all the email templates that you have access to.
- Select the template that you want to use in your email. Make any necessary changes as needed.
Note: You may select a template that contains a locked region. This means that the manager has locked this specific section of the template and it cannot be edited.
- Once your email is ready to go, click Send to send the email.