- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click on the vertical ellipsis.
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. Select for All time.
- Make sure to check the three "Cookies and other site data", "Cached images and files", and "Hosted app data" boxes.
- Click Clear data.
Now that all of the saved data has been deleted, the newest information will be downloaded from our servers and we can be sure that none of the files are corrupted.
Note: It is best practices to clear cache and cookies on occasion to prevent any issues caused by cookies.