The Conquer Voice user settings menu is accessed by clicking the gear icon.
1. Gear Icon – Collapses the User Settings Menu without saving any changes.
2. Call Me – Connect using your phone. When this option is selected two extra fields will be visible.
Your Phone Number - Enter the phone number where we will call to connect Conquer Voice. Users outside the US should use '+' before the country code (e.g. +372 58xx xxxx).
Extension - If you have an extension, enter it here. If you don't have an extension, leave this blank.
3. Computer Audio - Connect to audio using your computer. When this option is selected, three extra fields will be visible.
4. Select a Server - This setting is for region selection, for most people this can be left on “automatically detect” where we will determine the best location to connect your audio. If you are having poor audio quality you can try setting your audio to the closest location.
5.Microphone - Allows you to choose which device you would like to use. When testing your microphone, input from the mic will be played back through the speakers.
6.Speaker - Allows you to choose which device you would like to use. When testing speakers a sound will be played back through the speakers.
7. Email - The current email address that you use for customer interactions on a daily basis.
8. Forward Calls To – Enter your call forwarding phone number here. This is the number your call will be forwarded to. This field only appears if your organization uses call forwarding.
9. Music Selection – Select the radio station you'd like to listen to in between calls. If you don't want to listen to anything, select No Music (pictured).
10. Regional ID for Click to Dial – Toggle this switch to enable Regional ID for Click to Dial calls. This switch will only appear if your organization uses the Regional ID feature.
11. Regional ID for Queue calls – Toggle this switch to enable Regional ID for InstaQueue calls. This switch will only appear if your organization uses the Regional ID feature.
12. Screen Pop – Toggle this switch to enable Screen Pop, which will automatically load the current record on your screen. Note that if you have multiple tabs open, the record will pop in all open tabs.
13. Conquer Support – Click the link to open a web form to contact Support for help!
14. Save Button – Click the Save button to save your changes. The button will only appear after changes are made.
Regional ID is a feature that presents a local phone number to the prospect if your organization has subscribed to our service.
Please sign in to leave a comment.