The Conquer Voice user interface is contained within your CRM sidebar or footer. Take a moment to review each of the components described below:
1. Open the User Settings menu.
2. Shows your connection status and allows you to connect or disconnect.
3. Toggle availability for inbound calls. This will have no effect if your organization isn't set up for inbound calls.
4. Toggle availability for call forwarding. This will have no effect if your organization isn't set up for call forwarding.
5. Call Controls buttons (only available on a call).
6. Report Issue.
7. View and dial Conquer Voice InstaQueues.
8. View and dial Conquer Voice Campaigns.
9. View your recent call history.
10. Search your available Conquer Voice Campaigns for a specific Campaign.
11. Examples of Conquer Voice Campaigns. The number next to the Campaign name is the number of records that are currently available to dial.