The Conquer Voice user interface is contained within your CRM sidebar or footer. Take a moment to review each of the components described below:
1. Open the User Settings menu.
2. Shows your connection status and allows you to connect or disconnect.
3. Toggle availability for inbound calls. This will have no effect if your organization isn't set up for inbound calls.
4. Toggle availability for call forwarding. This will have no effect if your organization isn't set up for call forwarding.
5. Call Controls buttons (only available on a call).
6. If inbound Ready is turned on, the Queue Position icon is enabled and the agent can view their positions in the queues they are in.
7. Report Issue.
8. View and dial Conquer Voice InstaQueues.
9. View and dial Conquer Voice Campaigns.
10. View your recent call history. Red circle indicates missed calls.
11. If your org uses Speed To Lead and you have been assigned to at least one Speed to Lead stack, a clock icon will show up in the dialer next to the Report Issue button.
12. Search your available Conquer Voice Campaigns for a specific Campaign.
13. Examples of Conquer Voice Campaigns. The number next to the Campaign name is the number of records that are currently available to dial.
Please sign in to leave a comment.