Note: These fields should be added to the relevant Page Layouts during the Implementation phase, but may need to be re-visited at a later date. For custom objects, the fields will need to be created within your organization. Speak with your Customer Success Manager or Onboarding Consultant to learn more.
The same fields and buttons will be added to all objects your agents can dial on. This example will use the Lead object:
The DS InstaQueue button adds the record to the agent’s selected Queue:
In addition to the button, there are five custom fields, displayed below as they appear on the Page Layout Edit screen:
- Last Disposition: the Disposition of the most recent call to the record;
- Datetime of Last Disposition: the date and time of the most recent call;
- Last Call Campaign Name: the name of the Campaign the record was called on most recently;
- Total Call Count: the total number of calls placed to the record via Conquer Voice;
- Next Call: an optional field which can display when the lead should be called next. Updates to this field need to be determined via your post-call automation or sales process.
Note: If a call is initiated from a Task, the call will log on the parent object as Salesforce is unable to log a Task on a Task. The Denali Call Info fields on the parent object will update normally.