Setting Mobile to Inbound Ready
- Navigate to Conquer Mobile in the Menu Bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Click on the gear icon at the top right of the screen.
- Enter your cell phone number in the “A Leg Number” field.
- Click Save.
- Click on the Phone Icon (Inbound Ready) button.
- The phone icon will be red when you are not Inbound Ready on mobile.
- The phone icon will be green when you are Inbound Ready on mobile.
Answering and Inbound Call on Mobile
- When someone calls your personal Conquer DID and you have enabled Mobile Inbound Ready, you will receive a call from 800-928-0392. When you answer that call, you will hear audio of who is calling you (when there is a record match in Salesforce) with an option to press 1 to complete answering the call.
- When the call has ended, a push notification is sent saying that a new call is available to disposition.
Note: If inbound ready is on for both mobile and desktop, a direct to DID call will present on both, but clicking to connect on either mobile or desktop will connect on mobile.
Note: Also, if inbound ready is on for both mobile and desktop, and there is an active agent session in desktop, inbound calls cannot be answered in desktop - you will get the "we're still setting up your connection" message.